TourGuide Solutions has always taken your event preparations and the cleaning of equipment very seriously. We want our clients and their guests to feel confident and safe using our equipment. Up-to-date information regarding our sanitization process and additional equipment options will be made available as we talk to partners, manufacturers and clients.
Our Sanitization Process
- Monthly Comprehensive Deep Cleaning of All Equipment
- Upon Return, All Equipment is Disassembled and Sanitized Thoroughly with Anti-Bacterial Bleach Wipes and Cleaning Solutions
- Once Fully Clean, Equipment is Packaged and Stored in Designated Containers
- Before Shipping, An Additional Sanitization Cycle Occurs and New Windscreens are Provided on All Styles of Microphones
- Additional Anti-Bacterial Wipes are Provided with All Rental Equipment
During This Time: Recommended Hygienic Actions Before and During Your Event
- Renting and Assigning Each Presenter/Speaker Their Own Microphone (New Windscreen Will be Provided)
- Use Anti-Bacterial Wipes (Provided in Your Rental Kit) on Non-porous Surfaces in Between Uses
- Additional Options:
- Ordering Replacement Windscreens
- Ordering Single-use Headphones or Microphone Covers
- Inform Your Guests That They Have the Option of Bringing Their Own Earbuds and Headphones to Use
This Blog Will Be Updated with Developing Information Regarding Topics and Tips as We Talk with Partners, Manufacturers and Clients.