With Manufacturing Day events and tradeshow season in full force, we receive a large number of requests this time of year for tour guide equipment rentals. Whether it’s a plant tour event, trade show, customer meeting, or public event, tours are a great marketing tactic to show off your processes and make an impression on your audience.
We service events of all sizes, from events needing one system with 10 tour headsets to events needing more than 30 tour guide transmitters with over 400 tour headsets. This year TourGuide Solutions has been the chosen equipment provider to leading brands and associations to help enhance their tour events with crystal clear audio.
The best part about our tour guide system rental program is how easy we make the process on you! Here’s how simple the rental process can be:
- Fill out the online request form or contact our TourGuide Solutions experts at email@example.com or 877-204-0225. Whether your event is next year or next week, we will get back to you within a one business day (if not sooner) to answer your request.
- Share a few details about your event with our TourGuide Solutions expert. Based on your needs, we can help you to determine the best system and configuration for your event. We can also help by sharing our previous event experience, so you can focus on the important stuff … your event!
- When the right system is chosen, we package the system and ship to you in time for your event. We ship rentals within North America and can have your equipment to you in as little as one day within the US.
- You will see how easy our equipment is to use. Our Sennheiser 2020 completely wireless tour guide system includes tour headsets, microphone or body pack transmitters, and the all-in-one carrying case that also charges the equipment.
- Enjoy your tour without worrying about the audio.
- Package the equipment into the rental case and ship back to TourGuide Solutions.
The goal of our TourGuide Solutions rental program is to make the process easy on you. For more information and references, please feel free to contact us today!
TourGuide Solutions, an affiliate of BAYCOM, is North America’s leading provider of wireless tour guide & conferencing systems. Our customers use tour guide systems for manufacturing plant tours, special events, employee training and virtually any application where your voice needs to be heard. Tour guide equipment is available and in stock for purchase and rental for your one-way and two-way tour needs. TourGuide Solutions offers unmatched customer service and support and provides exceptional warranty and after-warranty care. With equipment on hand, your TourGuide Solution is ready to ship anywhere in the U.S. the next day business day. TourGuide Solutions offers a wide array of product lines from Sennheiser, Williams Sound and Listen Technologies.